It is worth noting that registering on the Zawaya platform is tantamount to agreeing to all the terms contained on this page; Therefore, if you do not agree to this policy, please do not register on the platform or cancel the registration.
• It is extremely important for us at Zawaya that we keep your personal information confidential and secure, and any information about you that you provide to us when using our site, such as information you provide when registering for a user account or when entering into transactions via the site, which may include – but not limitation – your name, contact information, gender, date of birth and occupation; Collected with “Personal Information”, any reference to “we” and “us” is a reference to Angles.
Consent to Transfer of Personal Information:
• Any consent relating to the right to transfer information referred to in this paragraph shall be deemed to imply your consent to the transfer of applicable personal information to another jurisdiction, which may result in a different level of privacy protection than in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The information we collect and how we use it:
• We collect information, including personal information, when you sign up for a user account, participate in tracks, email us, or participate in our public channels of communication. We also collect certain usage information about learners’ performance and training patterns. In addition, we keep track of information that shows records you have used (such as the pages you visit on our site, when you visit them, the order in which they are visited, which hyperlinks, and other user interface tools) .
We may record the IP address, operating system and browser used by each user,
Use and Disclosure to Third Parties:
• We and our training partners who provide routes through the Zawaya website may use, among other things, your information collected from the site (including your personal information). In the event that we share or disclose your personal information to others, we require them to treat your personal information confidentially, and to maintain adequate security to protect the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
• We will disclose and share personal information requested by third parties in order to fulfill the said request when collecting such information, such as:
o Enabling our partner educational institutes to set up, manage and improve courses.
o To assist us and educational institutions in improving the offerings provided by Angles both individually (eg course staff when working with an intern) and collectively, as well as in evaluating the access and use of the site and the impact of Angles on the worldwide training community.
o Track individual and group attendance, progress and completion of electronic courses, and analyze student performance statistics and the method used by the student to train.
o Dissemination of information, other than personal information, collected about Zawaya’s access, use, impact, and performance of trainees.
o send you updates about online products offered by Zawaya or other events, send you notifications about Zawaya products or services, affiliates or select business partners that may be of interest to you, or send you emails about any matters relating to site maintenance or updates
o For scientific research purposes.
o Archive this information or use it in order to communicate with you in the future.
o Maintain and improve the functionality and security of the Site, our software, systems, and network.
We may share the information we collect with training or educational institutions, and this information (including personal information) may be shared with third parties as follows:
• To service providers, or contractors that perform certain services on our behalf or on behalf of the Training Institutions, including processing the information you provide to us on the Site, operating the Site or portions of it, providing or administering courses, or in connection with other aspects of the Zawaya or Partner Institutions services .
• For scientific research purposes (as mentioned earlier), however, we will share your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose stated at the time such information was collected.
• To provide you with opportunities to connect with other users who may have the same interests or training goals, for example: we may recommend specific study partners to you or introduce you to potential trainees or mentors. In such a case, we may use the information we collect about you; To determine who may be interested in contacting you, we will only provide other users with your username, and will not disclose your real name or email address to other users.
• For the purposes of integration with third party services, we may host some content that is not controlled by Zawaya.
In addition to the foregoing, we may share information that we have collected that does not constitute personally identifiable information with the public and with third parties, including, but not limited to: researchers and business partners.